Los Angeles, Cell: (917) 595-0557, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editing Software: Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, Adobe After Effect CS6, Avid Media Composer, PluralEyes 3, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe Illustrator CS6, Adobe InDesign, iMovie, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, ShotPut Pro 6, Canon XF Utility
Camera: Canon C100 Mark II, C200, C300 Mark II, Canon 5D Mark III and Mark IV, RED Camera, Sony FS7, Sony FS5, Sony a7sII, Sony PMW 200, Blackmagic Design Production Camera 4K, Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera, GoPro Hero3+, Ninja Blade II, AllSteady 3-axis gimbal system, DJI Osmo Handheld 4K Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal, Zhiyun - Crane 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
Audio Devices: 633 Compact Mixer/Recorder, Tascam Dr-70D, Zoom H6 Handy Recorder, Rode NTG 3, Shure SM7B Cardioid Dynamic Mic, Sennheiser G3 Lav Kit, Rode VideoMic Pro Shotgun, Apollo Twin Interface with Realtime UAD Processing and Thunderbolt
Lighting Kits: Arri Kit (3 Fresnel Lights), Astra Litepanel 6x Bi-color LED, KinoFlo Diva Lite, LED On-Board 5600K Flood, Lowel Rifa-lite EX55 Softbox Light Kit, Arri Digital Dimmer 1800 Watts, K5600 Lighting Joker-Bug 800W, LiteMat 3
Computer: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MAC interface
Language: Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin
PADI Scuba Dive Certified
School of Visual Arts, Manhattan, NY Graduated May 2017
MFA Social Documentary Film
· Relevant Coursework includes: Producing I&2, Editing 1&2, Journalism 1&2, Directing 1&2, Editing Lab 1&2, Thesis Pitch, Camera and Sound 1&2
Hunter College City University of New York, Manhattan, NY Graduated June 2012
BA in Biology
Continuing Education – Film & Media Studies
· Relevant Coursework includes: Intro To Cinema, Principal of Photography, Advanced Photography, Screenwriting I, Nonfiction Film and Video Documentary
China Television Corporation (CTC) March 2019 - Present
Producer / Director/ Editor / Cinematographer
Netflix - Obama Book Tour December 2018
Digital Imaging Technician - DIT
- Downloaded media via Shotput Pro
- Coordinated the timing of downloading media from multiple sources: DP, sound person, broadcasting station, and audio recording station.
Musica ES - Feature length documentary by Jeffery Friedman August 2018
- Assisted DP Tom Hurwitz setting up lights and building his C300 Markii
- Downloaded media via Shotput Pro with report
DangerWorks Media & NowThis
Cinematographer / AC / DIT June 2017 - October 2018
- Assisted the DP in pulling focus using a Control App that gives me full control over a Red Digital Cinema Camera through wi onto a smart phone, and built a DJI Ronin 2 with RED Camera.
- Shot a broadway event in Timesquare with a C300
- Downloaded media using Shotput Pro for a broadway interview shoot in Timesquare
Jellysmack May 2018 - October 2018
Director of Photography
- Set up and shot on a Canon C200 with an Ikan Elite Pro Tablet Teleprompter.
- Used one Astra 6X Litepanel LED Bi-color light as our key light and another one as our edge light.
- Placed a Westcott 1x1 LED Bi-Color light on an extension grip arm and used it as our back light.
- Set up an entire green screen studio and monitored the levels through my Small HD 702 monitor.
GZero Media March 2018 - October 2018
- Worked closely with the producer and crew to achieve a professional look on the show.
- Operated and set up two C300 Mark II, lighting, and audio for a two person interview.
- Used a Litepanels Astra 6X with soft box as our key light, and Litepanels 4x as our back light.
Imagine Science Films May 2017 - Present
- Operated the C300 Mark II and shot a short film about a young Mexican biologist living in New York discusses the reasons for her transformation into a Monarch Butterfly.
- Manager of Labocine Scenes, where we create a library of cinematic science footage around the world for educators, filmmakers, and students.
- Shoot cinematic nature footage with Sony A7III, including the Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, and Yellowstone
Show of Force December 2017 - Present
- Composed and shot the Andrew Zimmern interview using a C300 Mark II with C-Log 3 picture profile.
- Set up two Kino Flo 4 Bank as our key lights, and a Litepanels Astra 6x Bi-Color as back light.
- Attached a one stop ND filter onto the windows in the background.
- Recorded the audio with Lectrosonics UCR201 receiver and UM200C Trans Wireless System.
- Assisted two DPs on a field shoot
POV | America Documentary May 2017 - Present
· Set up two Kino Flo 4 Bank DMX on the backdrop, one LiteMat3 as our key light, and one Arri 150 Watt Tungsten Fresnel light as the back light for the interview.
· Assisted in setting up two C300 Mark II cameras and operated B Cam.
· Offloaded media using ShotPut Pro6 onto two external hard drives.
American Documentary | POV | America ReFramed January 2017 - May 2017
Programming and Digital Intern
· Reviewed and flagged over twenty five new submissions for our season five program.
· Researched outreach opportunities for our programmed films.
· Edited film excerpts using Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
· Managed and scheduled social media for Twitter and Facebook.
· Composed outreach email using Vertical Response.
· Pitched and researched two of our newly submitted films to our team.
· Drafted backgrounder document for films that have been selected into our program.
· Designed images for social media using Photoshop.
NBCUniversal LXTV | Skycastle, Manhattan, NY September 2016 – December 2016
· Production assistant for Harvard Business School commercial shoot.
· Operated camera in the process of casting for Harvard Business School project.
· Loaded gears and drove the rental truck for the Listerine commercial project.
· Synced and set up multi-cam on Final Cut Pro X for an episode on 1st Look.
· Shot B Cam and assisted at 30 Rockefeller’s Rainbow Room with setting up camera, lights, and diffusion screens for multiple episodes on Talk Stoop.
· Interviewed and casted fans of the movie called Fantastic Beast to Talk Stoop show.
· Operated C100 Mark II as a B Cam operator for George to The Rescue show.
· Assisted on ingesting footage and stringing dailies for George to The Rescue show.
· Edited promotional piece for COZI TV on Final Cut X.|
· Camera and production assistant on Open House TV Show.
· Drafted Cue sheets for 1st Look, George to The Rescue, and Open House shows.
Podcast: In My Living Room, Brooklyn, NY December 2017 - June 2018
Director of Photography
· Worked closely with the director in setting up and turning a living room into a cozy stage for the musicians.
· Operated a C300 Mark II, three GoPro Hero 6s, and two Sony A7sII for the different angle shoots.
· Took behind the scenes photos with a Canon 5DMarkIII
Imagine Science Films, Dumbo, NY June 2015 – Dec 2015
· Pitched, edited, and produced two spotlight series films online each week
· Managed social media accounts to keep viewers updated to our film releases and increase company exposure
· Setup an interview with Plant Manager for our film at Con Edison’s Headquarter in Manhattan
· Setup meetings with NYU Neural Science Faculty member with regard to a film project
· Filmed and edited an Animal Series Spotlight video in NYU’s Neural Science Laboratory
· Participated in filming and editing the 2015 Imagine Science Film festival trailer
Film Festivals Nominated: June 2016 - Oct 2017
Documentary Short: Producer /Co-Director /Cinematographer /Co-Editor: Alex
30UNDER30 Film Festival | FreeNetWorld Festival | Toronto Independent Film Awards Festival | DOCNYC - Equality Festival | DC Independent Film Festival . - Berlin Student Film Festival | Winner-Manhattan Independent Film Festival | Shortlisted BAFTA Student Film Awards | Winner Best Doc-Long Island International Film Expo
North Shore LIJ – Glen Cove Hospital, Glen Cove, NY Aug 2012 – Dec 2014
Rehabilitation Aide, Brain Injury Unit
· Worked closely with the interdisciplinary team in the Brain Injury Unit
· Provided assistance to Physical Therapist and Occupational Therapist during gait, transfer, and stair training.
· Input daily billing information to track treatment times and make changes to therapy schedules using Rehab Tracker system
· Prepared hot and cold packs to warm up muscles and prevent inflammation for patients
New York Hospital Queens, Queens, NY Jan 2012 – Aug 2012
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Intern
· Supervised patient performance of therapeutic exercises in inpatient facility
· Provided assistance to Physical Therapist in the Intensive Care Unit and the Cardiac Care Unit
· Assisted Physical Therapist by following patients with wheelchair during gait training
American Red Cross, Manhattan, NY Nov 2011 – Jan 2013
Emergency Responder Unit Team Member
· Provided immediate response assistance to natural disasters, particularly fires
· Administer food and water to disaster victims and transported them to temporary housing facilities
· Assisted in Hurricane Sandy relief through planning organizing shelter placement and food stations
· Guided NY Marathon runners to medical stations and helped the participants perform stretching exercises
- PADI scuba diving certified, Olympic Weightlifting, snowboarding, surfing, rugby, street photography & world traveling
2017 DOG. WALKER. - Director - Brian Inocencio
2017 Dykes, Camera, Action! - Director - Caroline Berler
2017 Food Planet
CAMERA ASSISTANT / MEDIA MANAGER / DIT